Freaky Prince

Dua Lipa | Future Nostalgia - The Moonlight Edition | February 12th, 2021

Out of the new tracks...

We're Good is a basic, tropical breakup bop! I like it a lot. Best song to lead the re-release.

If It Ain't Me is still the bop it always was. Lowkey kinda miss the feature though.

That Kind Of Woman is one of her best.

NMP is audio garbage! Love is Religion should've taken its place and this should have never left the studio.

This could have been so great but she just did everything wrong. Prisoner, Un Día and NMP should not have been included. The fact that there was a remix of Love Is Religion on the remix album but she didn't include the main version on this is stupid. 

I love We're Good but it really doesn't fit sonically. I also love the video but like what does it have to do with the song? 

If It Ain't Me and That Kinda Woman fit really well. 

I just think this was such a wasted opportunity to really give us b-sides and expand on FN. When what she actually did was just tack on collabs to make a streaming compilation. This is not the FN b-sides album she promised. Extremely disappointing release.

2 hours ago, CHANEL #1 said:

This could have been so great but she just did everything wrong. Prisoner, Un Día and NMP should not have been included. The fact that there was a remix of Love Is Religion on the remix album but she didn't include the main version on this is stupid. 

I love We're Good but it really doesn't fit sonically. I also love the video but like what does it have to do with the song? 

If It Ain't Me and That Kinda Woman fit really well. 

I just think this was such a wasted opportunity to really give us b-sides and expand on FN. When what she actually did was just tack on collabs to make a streaming compilation. This is not the FN b-sides album she promised. Extremely disappointing release.

I don't think this is a B side album. It's just a deluxe edition of FN. She did the same with her debut and put all of her collaborations (songs that were not hers) on the deluxe for "ultimate edition". rip4

If she ever said she's giving a B sides album than she doesn't know what that means.

3 minutes ago, ISlayForX said:

She had the album of the year and that grammy was almost a lock but all these editions send out a message of "trying to perfect the album" that does not help her cause.

Not a huge Dua fan but I honestly think her non-singles are better.

On 2/12/2021 at 9:57 AM, Atlantis Princess said:

I don't think this is a B side album. It's just a deluxe edition of FN. She did the same with her debut and put all of her collaborations (songs that were not hers) on the deluxe for "ultimate edition". rip4

If she ever said she's giving a B sides album than she doesn't know what that means.

yes it is, she used the terms "Deluxe" and "Side B" interchangeably, so i think this is the only reissue the album is getting

14 hours ago, ISlayForX said:

So, is the good sis finally done with FN? I am tired of all these editions, it takes away the distinction that the original should have. 

what are you talking about... there's been only two extra editions, with one of them being for select countries?

• Future Nostalgia (original album)
  • Future Nostalgia (international bonus edition, only includes Levitating f/ DaBaby and Fever f/ Angèle)
  • Future Nostalgia (The Moonlight Edition)

this is the first major rerelease the album has had laura1

On 2/14/2021 at 11:07 PM, Hyun. said:

yes it is, she used the terms "Deluxe" and "Side B" interchangeably, so i think this is the only reissue the album is getting

what are you talking about... there's been only two extra editions, with one of them being for select countries?

• Future Nostalgia (original album)
  • Future Nostalgia (international bonus edition, only includes Levitating f/ DaBaby and Fever f/ Angèle)
  • Future Nostalgia (The Moonlight Edition)

this is the first major rerelease the album has had laura1

• The Bonus Edition Double CD (includes both Future Nostalgia and Club Future Nostalgia albums).  

2 hours ago, ajp said:

It was digital, too. It had Gwen Stefani and Blackpink...it counts. rav3

it was in digital for organization purposes, it brought no new material to the album. Club Future Nostalgia has Gwen and BLACKPINK, which was a remix album, not a rerelease, even if it was part of some edition after. so i still disagree! there's only two reissues laura1