Madonna

LEARN SOMETHING FROM THIS!

3 hours ago, Jjang said:

Again, shut your hole with this time bs brit12 No one's asking you to reply immediately, for all I care you can reply after a week and the discussion will still remain just as valid for me brit12 So time is not an issue, seeing as you have 6.6k posts under your belt which is a lot for someone who's so immensely busy with his life brit12

Again, if we're supposedly not able to carry an argument then why do we both have a rich history of discussions that actually lead to something regarding various topics? brit12 But no suddely we're walls 'cause you don't know to reply back aretha1 Kay.

But usually the discussions that we're having warrant these lengthy posts, you can't address all points using three words you know clap1

Well, if i'm boring you, then that's okay, don't go around acting like there's anything wrong with my posts though brit12 Like I said, it's far more of an irritating behavior to run away from an argument which a lot of the times you usually initiate then actually carrying one, so don't act like the latter is problematic. 

The solution was already presented in my posts : don't reply at all chi1

So you dragged @Bionic Monster for whatever reason regarding reading essays BUT WHEN did i say you can't carry an argument? WHERE? i want a receipt of me saying that. 

See, this what happens when you're just a bitch, with an attitude who's out to fish for drama.  you'd frame the narrative to your convenience and do what you do best. acting a damn fool for no reason just to appear "smart", "educated" or wtv you were going for with it. You obviously love to be far up your own ass too, because you act like you're some type of genius when you FINALLY validate your point... just shut up and KNOW WHEN to do so. brit12 

i actually believe you go out every night... but alone perhaps, because i don't see how people would stick around with such behavior... like you don't seem to switch off the bitchness even for a minute.... you gotta have "the last word or else.."... telling us to "do not reply" just because we disagree with how you carry a simple conversation... i pray you are not like that IRL..  it is despicable.

6.6K is not much when you're online for almost 2 years. you're not even a year online and you already surpassed half of mine. so what was your point again? if you are trying the "i have no life" route THEN what is you? what is you?

giphy.gif

See, your tea can be easily clocked, i'm not phased by the smoke and mirrors show you put on. log off and i'm gonna call mcdonald's to get you out. no more free Wi-Fi for you today. brit12 

1 hour ago, NJ said:

BUT WHEN did i say you can't carry an argument? WHERE? i want a receipt of me saying that. 

"No one has too much time on their hands like you, and even if they had it, i'm sure they won't waste it talking with someone who's as responsive as a brick wall like you."

So are you telling me someone who's according to you, as responsive as a brick wall, carries good argumentative skills? That's news to me brit12

1 hour ago, NJ said:

See, this what happens when you're just a bitch, with an attitude who's out to fish for drama.  you'd frame the narrative to your convenience and do what you do best. acting a damn fool for no reason just to appear "smart", "educated" or wtv you were going for with it. You obviously love to be far up your own ass too, because you act like you're some type of genius when you FINALLY validate your point... just shut up and KNOW WHEN to do so. brit12 

That's just you reflecting your own insecurities on me, I fear brit12 Why would you even write that when I stated a few times already in this thread that I've been wrong plenty of times in the past brit12 I have no problem admitting when that's the case, do you? brit12

1 hour ago, NJ said:

telling us to "do not reply" just because we disagree with how you carry a simple conversation... i pray you are not like that IRL..  it is despicable.

I didn't say that brit12 I told you to not reply if you know you're not going to bother to actually engage in a legitimate discussion, which you've come to expect of me by now brit12 You don't want to hold a conversation, then don't start one, how is that rude of me to say brit12 I'm just saving your supposedly precious time brit12

1 hour ago, NJ said:

6.6K is not much when you're online for almost 2 years. you're not even a year online and you already surpassed half of mine. so what was your point again? if you are trying the "i have no life" route THEN what is you? what is you?

2.3k =/= 50% of 6.6k brit12 How embarrassing that you actually bolded this part lol

1 hour ago, NJ said:

See, your tea can be easily clocked, i'm not phased by the smoke and mirrors show you put on. log off and i'm gonna call mcdonald's to get you out. no more free Wi-Fi for you today. brit12 

I think it's appropriate by now to tell that you didn't actually reply to most of the content of my reply, which you know, you quoted so brit12 Please do that.

15 minutes ago, Jjang said:

"No one has too much time on their hands like you, and even if they had it, i'm sure they won't waste it talking with someone who's as responsive as a brick wall like you."

So are you telling me someone who's according to you, as responsive as a brick wall, carries good argumentative skills? That's news to me brit12

That's just you reflecting your own insecurities on me, I fear brit12 Why would you even write that when I stated a few times already in this thread that I've been wrong plenty of times in the past brit12 I have no problem admitting when that's the case, do you? brit12

I didn't say that brit12 I told you to not reply if you know you're not going to bother to actually engage in a legitimate discussion, which you've come to expect of me by now brit12 You don't want to hold a conversation, then don't start one, how is that rude of me to say brit12 I'm just saving your supposedly precious time brit12

2.3k =/= 50% of 6.6k brit12 How embarrassing that you actually bolded this part lol

I think it's appropriate by now to tell that you didn't actually reply to most of the content of my reply, which you know, you quoted so brit12 Please do that.

This is just exhausting. you're a literally wall of bricks when in convos.

AGAIN  i didn't say "you can't carry an argument". This is how you INTERPRETED IT. i asked for a quote by me saying it exactly like how you worded it, not how you interpreted it. SEE WHAT YOU ARE DOING? being a fool. L-O-L

i'd give you a reply when you find me that quote. you're fabricating shit at this point. brit12 

Just now, NJ said:

This is just exhausting. you're a literally a wall of bricks.

AGAIN  i didn't say "you can't carry an argument". This is how you INTERPRETED IT. i asked for a quote by me saying it exactly like how you worded it, not how you interpreted it. SEE WHAT YOU ARE DOING? being a fool. L-O-L

i'd give you a reply when you find me that quote. you're fabricating shit at this point. brit12 

There's not many ways you can interpret it though brit12 How can you be a literal wall (I assume you mean someone who can't comprehend what's being said) but at the same time properly carry an argument? Where it's all about acknowledging your partner's points and countering them. Explain that to me please brit12

9 hours ago, Jjang said:

There's not many ways you can interpret it though brit12 How can you be a literal wall (I assume you mean someone who can't comprehend what's being said) but at the same time properly carry an argument? Where it's all about acknowledging your partner's points and countering them. Explain that to me please brit12

SO there's no quote saying what you accused me of? CLASSIC.

Interpretation denied. 

that's why you should always read what a person said about you before replying, i said earlier you and him can argue and validate your points sometimes, did you read that? or are you selective like that? brit12 I'm a realistic person, i'd always tell you the advantages and disadvantages of sth.

My brick wall comment is actually for how you're not willing to see the other person's points, HEADSTRONG, like instead of seeing from where the other person is coming from and trying to understand, what do you do? you pick everything they say apart, interpret it HOWEVER you want without even asking, and go from there... you see how it is wrong? because you leave it to your own understanding... which can be inaccurate as it is the case in here.... honey this is not the way.... we all get proven wrong all the time, it won't kill you... brit12 

As for your question:

How can you be a literal wall (I assume you mean someone who can't comprehend what's being said) but at the same time properly carry an argument? Where it's all about acknowledging your partner's points and countering them. Explain that to me please 

A "sophist" is a person who reasons with clever but fallacious and deceptive arguments. 

They are in it to WIN, they are not in it for THE TRUTH.

you are a sophist. brit12 

1 hour ago, NJ said:

My brick wall comment is actually for how you're not willing to see the other person's points

That's never the case though, just a lie you made up on the spot brit12 I disagree with them and present why so in detail, how is that bad esp when they're trying to do the exact same thing brit12

1 hour ago, NJ said:

They are in it to WIN, they are not in it for THE TRUTH.

Wtf brit12 

But the people that come for us are? brit12

Elaborate more on this statement please brit12

On 20/4/2017 at 6:14 PM, Bionic Monster said:

Maybe I would blame them too of you weren't always the one starting the arguments with three paragraphs about how the other person's opinion is wrong.

orly1

I don't think you can back that up with actual facts. In my experience it's the other way around, I'll just post my opinion about something in any format I desire, and then I'm forced to defend it for pages because people take issue with it and claim I'm fundamentally wrong rih5 I think I've shown plenty of times that I know my opinion is worthless shit in the end and we don't all have to agree on everything. But when you make a statement that can be proven to be objectively false, then I will try to prove that.

But in any case, that's fucking irrelevant though. Your argument was about having the last word and how it's ridiculous to carry on a conversation that long for it, so whoever started the conversation, if you have any integrity as a person you'll criticize both parties for doing the same thing sass5

On 20/4/2017 at 6:14 PM, Bionic Monster said:

It is possible to get a point across without typing a thesis. I do it all the time.rav2In fact, people are apt to not take your opinion seriously when you do that shit, no one wants to/has the time to read it. All the excuses about how people "jump on you" with counterarguments don't cut when you could still easily convey your point in a few sentences. Like, even just 1 paragraph would be ok, it's not so important that you need to type up a novel. It's pop music, not brain surgerygaga6

I do it all the time too, actually, which is why it's funny to me I'm constantly getting equated with the few longer posts I do make when I think they're necessary. I've even been called out for being a boring essay writer for writing a post that was literally as long as the reply I'm quoting from you right now oprah8

I still stand by my point that sometimes I need that length to properly back up all the arguments I'm using. I find the "you can always convey your point in a few sentences" theory ridiculous because it all depends on the point trash1 Some people like @NJ (who didn't reply to my last post btw) are now somehow posting essays too in here, and no one's calling them out (and no I don't buy the "giving you a taste of your own medicine" excuse, 'cause there's actual content in those posts, which proves that sometimes you just need a longer post to say everything you wanna say, but you're free to criticize him too for not being able to convey his point in a few sentences, be my guest) rih10

Basically, the whole thing can be summed up as: people who don't like what you're saying will, instead of meeting you on the same playing field (i.e. with well-structured argumentation about the actual topic), criticize how you're saying it (in this case "essays!") just so they can have an easy victory in a situation where they're clearly doomed to embarrass themselves nicki4

The prime example is the sudden "omg how can you be so obsessed about hating someone!!" after pages of argumented discussion ayumi1 It's such a bs easy way out, especially on a discussion forum. Just make a Tumblr about why your fav is so great if that's all you can handle.

On 4/19/2017 at 4:52 AM, Madonna said:

I am screaming! 

My professor is such a pop loon. First, he let us do a comparison of MJ and Justin Bieber. mj1 For the exam, he suggested that I should do a comparison of Lady Gaga and Madonna and he had no idea I stan them. interesting1 I wrote that essay and got an A and he even published it as a good example in the following course packet. sass1 

ANYWAY, he just handed out the course packet for the next class which is Advanced Composition and guess what's in there...

Note: The following stuff was not written by me. I was talking about an essay I wrote for the previous class.

2muXIzTh.jpg

mad5 I swear to god...this guy is most definitely a member on here and he knows I wrote that vile Britney OP when I tried to trigger @Spencer Pratt. jj4 

Anyway, I think some of us should really take that essay instruction by heart and use it in the future if you wanna get on @Jjang's and @Earth Ripper's level! ny1mad3 

I hope you live in a country where education is free.. if not, you got scammed mad5

On 4/19/2017 at 6:04 AM, Gabe. said:

could've just said "no" jj3 

lmfao1 

On 6/22/2022 at 8:00 AM, Madonna said:

I forgot about this. This was A HOT MESS!

tbh when i saw this at first, i thought this was Sabrin trying to pull something something nicki5 

11 minutes ago, Sabrin said:

you were the account that posted right before i did so i saw your display name on the index page next to this thread

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am screaming!  My professor is such a pop loon. First, he let us do a comparison of MJ and Justin Bieber.  For the exam, he suggested that I should do a comparison of Lady Gaga and Madonna and

the fact that he includes stan knowledge like "Britney had not charted a record in over a year"  

Pretty sure she did all of that because of all the media exposure, not the lack off  she also did not release anything that flopped before that so that's incorrect tho  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.