Alek

Musical Chairs | Top 20s | The Winner

Since I recieved PMs from peopel that didn't participate in the game as contestants, and I said final voting is strictly for contestants, I decided to change the rules. So guys if you want to vote for a winner PM me with your choice please, final 2 are If U Seek Amy by Legendary Matt and Gimme More by ParentalAdvisory , you have less than
17 hours to vote, thanks.

xx

@NadieBtr @ @Miss Paramount @ @Maryanne @ARTPOP @Brunette @Parental Advisory
@YouwantapieceofBRIT @DanKing2604 @ @BritneyReigns @ @ @
@Rico @ @ @Warrior @ @Shiver @Haruka @MichaelDaFighter @Michael @Mr.Brainwas @ @βřîţňεỹ Šöłɗîεř @ @Kirjava @Fanik
@calethewhalee @XtinaForever @Warrior @ @DoubleDonaldDuck @ @Benikari47 @Homme_Fatale

@Alek Jean Spears make another musical chairs NOW pls cry6

Dunno tbh, I'm kind of disappointed that ppl that played didn't show enough respect to vote,  like I host and ttry to think of smth creative, and you don't even want to show some of repsect to sned me a PM which takes 2 seconds....

Dunno tbh, I'm kind of disappointed that ppl that played didn't show enough respect to vote,  like I host and ttry to think of smth creative, and you don't even want to show some of repsect to sned me a PM which takes 2 seconds....

guess you should have just made a poll then :(

guess you should have just made a poll then :(

Well I wanted it to be more interesting....this way everyone knows results, and I asked admins to try to add a option of secret voting in the polls....