Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

LÉON

FOTP Scattergories | Game I | Concluded

FOTP SCATTERGORIES - GAME I

The first game is TONIGHT at 9pm London time. It's not too late to sign up!

Be there, or be Merier Care

tumblr_static_tumblr_m7ba1elovi1rzl4gyo1

HOW TO PLAY

There are two rounds per game, with 10 generic questions each round, such as Boys' Names, Places, Shops etc.

I will use my Scattergoriesletter dice to pick a letter for each round and I'll post that letter in the thread, along with the questions

You will then have two minutes to come up with an answer for each topic using that letter.

After 10 minutes, I will close the round. You will then have to PM me your answers, which I will then reveal in the thread to avoid any cheating/switching jj2

You can then fight over each others' answers while I tot up the scores jj2

There will be five games in total. I might throw in some bonuses if I'm feeling generous and/or evil jj2

You will need to be present for each game as I will set the questions and tell you the letter in the thread.

RULES

If you give an answer no one else has, you get 1 full point. If someone else guesses it, you both get half a point (0.5).

As a bonus, if you manage to give an alliterative answer, you'll get double or triple points (e.g. if you answer Mamma Mia x2 or Money, Money, Money x3)

If another player guesses the same alliterative answer, you halve your double score (i.e. 1 each for Mamma Mia, 1.5 each for Money, Money, Money etc.)

The player with the highest total score at the end of 5 games will win!

You are allowed to Google, but with your shitty dial-up you'll probably waste time wendy4

Wrong answers will get you 0 points. Clever out-of-the-box answers may be considered.

TIMES

Sundays

9pm London time

PLAYERS:

LEADERBOARD:

Spoiler

After Game I:

1. @Ghostface - 17

2. @Kristina - 16

3. @fab - 15

3. @Urbanov - 15

5. @Moira O'Hara 11.5

6. @mylifelies 10

7. @Billie Frank - 6

6 minutes ago, LÉON said:

@STJ might you like to ST play? nat1

If it were held now dead7 I'm wide awake at the moment it's 2AM, don't know if this insomnia will last for 5 more hours. can we sign up like 1 minute before it starts? I don't want to sign up and then fell asleep in the next 2 hours.

Also i tried to find some hints about how to play this game and got this: 

KsP8AVp.jpg

What are sex foods? wat3 are you going to serve these kinds of Q's?

4 minutes ago, STJ said:

If it were held now dead7 I'm wide awake at the moment it's 2AM, don't know if this insomnia will last for 5 more hours. can we sign up like 1 minute before it starts? I don't want to sign up and then fell asleep in the next 2 hours.

Also i tried to find some hints about how to play this game and got this: 

KsP8AVp.jpg

What are sex foods? wat3 are you going to serve these kinds of Q's?

Damn, you were in my Sexxx Foods dead7

I think that's made up, as the real game only has 16 lists (unless there's a kinky expansion pack).

OK sis you're welcome to join at any time jj2

4 minutes ago, LÉON said:

Damn, you were in my Sexxx Foods dead7

I think that's made up, as the real game only has 16 lists (unless there's a kinky expansion pack).

OK sis you're welcome to join at any time jj2

Not you signing me up already dead7 

Me on Monday:

340?cb=20150927151512

Just now, STJ said:

Not you signing me up already dead7 

Me on Monday:

340?cb=20150927151512

Not FOTP failing to embed images lately dead7

Also, I put TBC dead7

1 hour ago, Kristina said:

I don’t understand how we’re supposed to post our answers? dead2 If we post it in the thread, people could still change their answers

I'll be watching

4 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

I can't wait for @LÉON to test my internet provider's capacities with surprising rounds because he is that generous and/or evil. jj2

We love participants that read the rules in full jj2

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.