Diamond Heart-brit10

Angel Down-brit0

John Wayne-brit6

Hey Girl-brit11 when I heard Florence!! cry0

Just Another Day-katy3 I actually like it

Grigio Girls-julia1 Idk what to think

A-Yo-brit7

The Album from the snippets is kind meh to me right now lol fall2 

I love how it has variety, which is something I've been wanting from her for quite a while now. I was getting sick of the same pop shit rip4

But I now see why Perfect Illusion was chosen as the lead; it's the most "mainstream" song on the record.

21 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

Lol listen to the snippets. You can clearly hear it. It's most definitely NOT pure pop. It's very country the uptempo songs are very hoedown throwdown.

PI is the only song that's sort of "pop" actually.

You can also listen to her live performances of Ayo and Sinner's Prayer. The album version is the same.

Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app

I'll wait for the full album to judge, but it just doesn't sound country to me jj4 

oh my GOD IM SO SNATCHED RIGHT NOW giveup1 HOW CAN THESE 30 SECOND SHITTY ASS SNIPPETS SCALP ME THIS HARD giveup1 HER LYRICS ARE STRONGER THAN EVER BEFORE HERE HER SONGWRITING IS FINALLY COMING THROUGH SINCE THE TRAVESTIES OF J&D AND DONATELLA ON ARTPOP giveup1 

Joanne sounds very wanderlusty to me, its so sad though giveup1 not this fucking 30 second snippet making me tear up giveup1 her vocals are also so bright and clear on this track, koons voice no more giveup1 

dancing in circles is a certified BOP giveup1 her background vocals, the whispered chorus giveup1 im SHOOK giveup1 

diamond heart giveup1 the buildup giveup1 her drawn out vocals giveup1 

ANGEL DOWN giveup1 HER BEST TRACK EVER AND IT'S ONLY A FUCKING 30 SECOND SNIPPET giveup1 THIS SONG HAS TO BE A FUCKING SINGLE giveup1 THE MELODY giveup1 LYRICS giveup1 VOCALS giveup1 SERVING TAKE ME TO CHURCH TEAS giveup1 IM SO SHOOK giveup1 

JOHN WAYNE is EVERYTHING style wanted to be giveup1 the vibe, guitar, wild vocals giveup1 

hey girl giveup1 florence's vocals compliment gaga's SO WELL giveup1 my fag soul is screaming giveup1 

a-yo and grigio girls both have such country vibes im living tbh bey6 

im so fucking happy with the direction of the album giveup1 so much variety in lyrics, melody, production, and everything giveup1 and this is all from shitty 30 second low quality snippets giveup1 she's finally serving an album that's a true departure from the EDM style keeping her anchored for so long and im so here for it giveup1 and she's not buying into any of the trends in the top 40 right now, move over ARTPOP and TFM, JOANNE is coming for your weaves as my favorite album giveup1 

4 hours ago, Redporus said:

cry3 I haven't heard anything yet boo and ur comments are disheartening fall2 

If I get a non pop album I am gonna flip fall2 

Bey has already 3 slowed down albums I need VIBRANT QUALITY GOOD OLE POP MUSIC cry4

omg bae I missed you fall2 

But Lemonade was life giving and y'all got Formation. 

I rather an Rnb or a rock inspired album than a folk or country inspired pop album

I'm kind of hyped but not extremely. I'll have to wait for the full versions before I decide but the thing I'm noticing is that it sounds very... dated. Not necessarily a bad thing but it could easily get there quickly.