Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Like a M

21 hours ago, Shego said:

not the 2 worst songs in MX

But this isn't Faz Gostoso vs. Bitch I'm Loca. Or Funana vs. Back That Up To The Beat. laura1 

17 hours ago, Strobo said:

At least Looking For Mercy isn't out of place on the album.

I think it is the other way around.

Both songs are moody which connects them to the album. I get your point about I Don't Search I Find. It sounds too much like some 90s dub remix. It should have been a bonus song on deluxe edition. That would make more sense. It deserves a place on the album simply because it sounds expensive and well produced.

Looking For Mercy is so cheap and dated. And so monotonous. It sounds like an outtake from Rebel Heart and RH songs sound like they were made in the late 2000s.  ajay1 

Judge @SeekingThrill has demonstrated how he defends his song picks while previewing short ranking of the worst Madame X songs. All that while judge @Platinum Gold was going insane on his phone, who knows why. jj2

Results: It was a promising start of the voting cycle for Looking for Mercy with 4 judges showing merciful votes to it, but I Don’t Search I Find has found 8 votes during the later part of the round.

miscellaneous.png

generatedtext-534-534.png

Don't shoot me. ohno1

Voting is for the song you want to keep competing.

Spoiler

Rescue Me

Revolver

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.