Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shawn's Slave

[ENDED] Brit x Xtina Song Battle

Round 12 Winner: Do What U Want with 12 votes

S&M: 4 votes

UMBLXyz.gift7PfODW.gif

wFtYE2p.png

BOMT

or

Genie

On 10/18/2020 at 10:17 PM, Honest Vocal Couch Potato said:

Score Board

Britney Xtina
6 6

16 minutes ago, Honest Vocal Couch Potato said:

Round 12 Winner: Do What U Want with 12 votes

S&M: 4 votes

UMBLXyz.gift7PfODW.gif

wFtYE2p.png

BOMT

or

Genie

I was just having this conversation earlier what a coincidence lol.

Baby One More Time is GREAT song, but it's not as universal or timeless as Genie in a Bottle! 

I was about to vote @Daniel K. as member of the month, but then I see that she's posting triple same posts. So yeah, @Ariana it is! aretha1

Answer for the OP, I prefer Genie in a Bottle. ...Baby One More Time is great too, but it's always been too Swedish for moi. It outsold and more timeless than Genie though. aretha1

Color me confused, paint moi wishy-washy. aretha1

2 minutes ago, Bionic-AHHH! said:

I was about to vote @Daniel K. as member of the month, but then I see that she's posting triple same posts. So yeah, @Ariana it is! aretha1

Answer for the OP, I prefer Genie in a Bottle. ...Baby One More Time is great too, but it's always been too Swedish for moi. It outsold and more timeless than Genie though. aretha1

I thought you've retired from FOTP for a few months... dead2

This was early out of retirement... brit1

Just now, Bionic-AHHH! said:

Sorry. My internet is very slow and when I post, it loads like five minutes and Hello three posts in one. 

I thought you were going on an Xtina like break. 

12 minutes ago, Honest Vocal Couch Potato said:

I thought you've retired from FOTP for a few months... dead2

This was early out of retirement... brit1

Just now, Daniel K. said:

Sorry. My internet is very slow and when I post, it loads like five minutes and Hello three posts in one. 

I thought you were going on an Xtina like break. 

A bitch like me cannot retire that soon babes. I'm on my Monday Morning vibe right now, jobless don't care! moo9

Jk. I'm still Searching for Maria.m4a but getting less stressful because my parents are, surprisingly, not pushing me like a couple months ago when I was still finishing my final papers. moo9

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.