Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

#LadyGagaIsOver-Party (Part 3 - The AfterShowParty)

This thread will be renamed depending on how well she does or how hard she flops. I thought I might give her a chance but I know Katy and M fans are thirsty for revenge, so this will surely be quite an interesting night! nat2 

I'm PerchedT. If she wins, then the LMs will come for every fanbase there's to be, if she flops, then every fanbase will drag them+ha for filth..

Either way, i'm watching, i ain't missing this action. Hell no.

giphy.gif

I'm more than willing to give Gaga a chance. She has impressed me before. If she brings out a Monster Ball level performance, then I will be entertained. If she flops thought I won't hesitate to say so lol/  

Just now, #1 said:

I'm PerchedT. If she wins, then the LMs will come for every fanbase there's to be, if she flops, then every fanbase will drag them+ha for filth..

Either way, i'm watching, i ain't missing this action. Hell no.

giphy.gif

EXACTLY. This thread will be a mess either way. What we know is this though: LM's are gonna lose either way cause they ALWAYS get extremely boastful when Gaga succeeds and tend to throw every other fanbase in the dirt. They will get dragged either way. rav2 

1 minute ago, RebelHeart15 said:

I'm more than willing to give Gaga a chance. She has impressed me before. If she brings out a Monster Ball level performance, then I will be entertained. If she flops thought I won't hesitate to say so lol/  

She's long past her Monster Ball days. 

3 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

This taglist is brilliant. It has a little bit of everyone: devoted Little Monsters, Madonna and Katy stans, the usual trolls, and then the people who shade Gaga all the time. giveup1

1 minute ago, Tiny Little Bows said:

This taglist is brilliant. It has a little bit of everyone: devoted Little Monsters, Madonna and Katy stans, the usual trolls, and then the people who shade Gaga all the time. giveup1

Thank you! kylie1 

1 minute ago, Salvatore said:

She's long past her Monster Ball days. 

I agree. I'll be honest. I'm a Madonna stan, but I don't totally like seeing Gaga fail all the time. I love to see her albums flop, but it will be awkward as fuck to see her flop in front of the millions of people watching her performance. 

1 minute ago, BreatheOnKnee said:

#ladygagaisoutchartingyourfaveparty 

All of my faves are flops. This doesn't particularly phase me. I know that Gaga fans are extremely thirsty for success though, so it's always fun to crush their ego with receipts. Streaming in particular. rav2 

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.