Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Firdawsi

Dedicate A Song Thread

@Robert. @Gabe. @Jeff @Skyline @Vilppu @BibiTotoLover @Maria @Khems @alexander @alejandreaux @Beyoncé @Bionic Monster @Bitch I'm Pluto @BLUE. @California boy @Carlos @dirrtywoohoo @Devil Pray @Fly Away @Justuxable @Kali @Kian Lawley @Luke Hummel @Max @McDreamy @Mint @MissCookieLyon @NoAngel @Onika @Not Taylor Nation @Philip @Physical @Sadness @Scully @SpringwoodSlasher @Tasso @Venus XCX @Vilppu @WinnieThePooh @WorkDude @Kyoteki @Nicole Richie

Today, I lost someone close to me, so I just wanted to let my feelings for you guys be known in time.

You may never know if you'll get another chance to tell your loved ones how much you love them.

Cherishing those timeless memories is just what you can do when they are not with you anymore.

Though they may not be there, they will stay in the heart preserved forevermore.

Awwww sis :/ may they rest in peace and I give you dearest condolences katyanna1

@Robert. @Gabe. @Jeff @Skyline @Vilppu @BibiTotoLover @Maria @Khems @alexander @alejandreaux @Beyoncé @Bionic Monster @Bitch I'm Pluto @BLUE. @California boy @Carlos @dirrtywoohoo @Devil Pray @Fly Away @Justuxable @Kali @Kian Lawley @Luke Hummel @Max @McDreamy @Mint @MissCookieLyon @NoAngel @Onika @Not Taylor Nation @Philip @Physical @Sadness @Scully @SpringwoodSlasher @Tasso @Venus XCX @Vilppu @WinnieThePooh @WorkDude @Kyoteki @Nicole Richie

Today, I lost someone close to me, so I just wanted to let my feelings for you guys be known in time.

You may never know if you'll get another chance to tell your loved ones how much you love them.

Cherishing those timeless memories is just what you can do when they are not with you anymore.

Though they may not be there, they will stay in the heart preserved forevermore.

RIP  katyanna1

sending you a lot of hugs katyanna1

beautiful song cry7

katyanna1

Thank you for this katyanna1

My condolences katyanna1

@Robert. @Gabe. @Jeff @Skyline @Vilppu @BibiTotoLover @Maria @Khems @alexander @alejandreaux @Beyoncé @Bionic Monster @Bitch I'm Pluto @BLUE. @California boy @Carlos @dirrtywoohoo @Devil Pray @Fly Away @Justuxable @Kali @Kian Lawley @Luke Hummel @Max @McDreamy @Mint @MissCookieLyon @NoAngel @Onika @Not Taylor Nation @Philip @Physical @Sadness @Scully @SpringwoodSlasher @Tasso @Venus XCX @Vilppu @WinnieThePooh @WorkDude @Kyoteki @Nicole Richie @KatyBritHillarySabrinaFan

OMG sis     brit2

i also lost someone close to me on the weekend so i know how you feel    hug1

@Robert. @Gabe. @Jeff @Skyline @Vilppu @BibiTotoLover @Maria @Khems @alexander @alejandreaux @Beyoncé @Bionic Monster @Bitch I'm Pluto @BLUE. @California boy @Carlos @dirrtywoohoo @Devil Pray @Fly Away @Justuxable @Kali @Kian Lawley @Luke Hummel @Max @McDreamy @Mint @MissCookieLyon @NoAngel @Onika @Not Taylor Nation @Philip @Physical @Sadness @Scully @SpringwoodSlasher @Tasso @Venus XCX @Vilppu @WinnieThePooh @WorkDude @Kyoteki @Nicole Richie @KatyBritHillarySabrinaFan

So sorry for your loss. If you need to talk my inbox is open. 

You can turn to me and cry katyanna1

Aw I'm so sorry for your loss! My heart goes out to you and your loved ones.

My condolences :(

It can be so difficult to cope but I hope you will feel better eventually  hug1

I'm so sorry for you, stay strong and remember they are still in your heart so it's not the end.

you're so kind and i'm here for you if you need someone to talk too. hug1

brit2

I'm sorry dear brit2xtina6

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.