#Music

50% To Win! Season 2 (ROUND 2!)

FDoI943.png

Hi everyone and welcome to the second season of the critically acclaimed* FOTP original game! This is 

#Music and I am delighted to have decided to not procrastinate any longer about the game and host it

once again! For those who already know the mechanics of the game, sign ups are open! Just show your

interest in the form of a post and I will add you to the list. Don't worry if you haven't played before tho,

in this game, the more the merrier care - you can check out the rules below and also check out S1 here.

leyzDjl.png 

The rules are simple. You get $200 in the first round as a one-off payment. Then you will have to choose

who to donate 50% of your total amount to another player during each round - which includes the first 

one. Every round lasts a week, starting and ending on Saturdays. You therefore have to perform all your

actions in a week. I say 'actions' because there is a twist to the basic mechanics: the randomised boxes!

Yes, you will get a closed box at the start of every round - unlike the payment which happens only as a 

one off. You have two options regarding the box; to open it or to send it to someone else. You will never

know what it contains before opening it, and you will never know what it had after sending it to the

other player**! These are all the available boxes, although there are some weeks where this changes:

"Love On The Brain Music Video" Box: You get nothing, this is the most common box out there.

"Bionic Era" Box: You lose $50.

"1989 Era" Box: You get $50.

"Look What You Made Me Do" Box: You steal $30 from anyone of your choice - he/she will be noticed of this!

"Swish Swish" Box: You swap ALL your money with anyone of your choice - he/she will be noticed of this too!

leyzDjl.png

So, how do we progress? At the beginning of each round, starting in the second one, the player with

the least amount of money will be disqualified! This will carry on until we get to a final Top 3 which 

will then be ranked based on their individual total cash. During the first couple of weeks there will be

mass eliminations if there's far too many people playing, so that we don't drag the game for two months

like it happened last time! dead2

leyzDjl.png

Now for those who are already thinking of some sort of wild ass strategy to win, there really is none except

for for using your "Look What You Made Me Do" boxes and donating as soon as the round starts. The rest

is just pure luck, if you check at last season's results, you have the clear favourite for the win and most popular

FOTPer at #2 and a complete no1currs winning by a LARGE margin.

leyzDjl.png

That was all! I really do hope all of you join in because this really is a fun and simple*** game! Sounds very tricky

and mathematical but it's just 100% luck so do play and get the kiis from bitches snatching money from each

other and begging for donations! JOIN JOIN JOIN

Players.

Spoiler

1. @fab - The Maths King

2. @Sylk - Best Member 2016, 50% To Win Legend

3. @Virgin Mary - no talent & no skills, future US President

4. @Pigtina Obesilera - Most likely to finish 5th

5. @Jae - Hottie

6. @Vulnicura. - TinyChat Lurker

7. @Hyun. - Aesthetics Master

8. @TattooedHeart - Meets celebrities on the regular

9. @Chris Morlock - Started from the bottom and remained a bottom at the top

10. @SWINΞ - Most likely to take you to church and make you worship ha like a dog at the shrine of his lies

11. @Jon. - Bitch WISHES

12. @Chapman. - <3

13. @Entea - Latino Chaser

14. @Infrared - Lady BG

15. @Simón. - Lily's Lover

16. @Milk - Lactose Intolerant

17. @Lust - Anything Can Be A Tampon© If You Try Hard Enough

giphy.gif

*Source: my ass (2017), Oxford University Press

**that other player will be forced to open the box

***Awarded "most likely to fuck up your mind" in 2017

Spoiler

S1 bitches

1. @Carlos

2. @Hylia

3. @Sylk

4. @GLORY

5. @QUINN

6. @The Black Parade

7. @Hyun.

8. @Anna-wa

9. @DisneyRejects

10. @Lachlan 

11. @Saiga 

12. @Hunty Bear

13. @Mystique 

14. @Chris Pratt

15. @fab

16. @Entea 

17. @blankdreams. 

18. @Max

19. @LanaxGaga

20. @Kaulitz. 

21. @Adriano  

@Lachlan @Tasso @Americunt @RihannaRTT feature pls

1 minute ago, Sylk said:

i would like to join pls thank you

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Sylk said:

i would like to join pls thank you

giphy.gif

one Sylk is enough Sylk for my dry vajayjay thanks xx

giphy.gif

18 minutes ago, Pigtina Obesilera said:

seems fun sign me up jj2

4 minutes ago, Jae said:

Let me join 

oop legends in the building

giphy.gif

15 minutes ago, Sylk said:

One post = 50% so I was giving you 100% 💋

ok let's meet up to go to church someday!

giphy.gif 

2 minutes ago, Vulnicura. said:

hey hi hello yo what's up I would like to apply

giphy.gif

hi bich hi bich hi bich hi bich, check out your nickname btw

giphy.gif 

Just now, Hyun. said:

oh yes i loved season 1!

obvs we love a returning legend

giphy.gif 

4 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

coming to not overthink anything this season!

giphy.gif

but will you though, everyone from s1 should already know that this game induces anxiety as simple as the mechanics are

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Vulnicura. said:

umm excuse me I obviously wasn't Vulnicura aka blndsundoll4mj aka NicoleRichiePurpleHair.jpg aka FatriahNo1Carey aka guest3305

giphy.gif

the amount of personas you used make you borderline bipolar or smth

giphy.gif